Easy, no-bake traybakes really are one of the staples of Northern Irish baking and this No-Bake Peanut Slice is no exception. Similar to the classic Mars Bar Traybake, this traybake uses Snickers bars to help bind together the ingredients and add some extra peanut flavor.
It’s a simple ‘melt, crush and mix’ recipe. And one for the peanut fans. Little Miss Traybakes is not a big fan of nuts, so she picked out any of the larger pieces of peanut in this one!
The base can be a little on the crumbly side, so take care when cutting this No-Bake Peanut Slice as they might break up a little – and lead to one or two crumbs when you’re eating them!
3 regular size Snickers bars (52g each)
8oz/225g digestives or Graham Crackers
6oz/175g chocolate, to cover
- Line an 8″/20cm square tin with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and sliced Snickers bars into a saucepan and melt over a gentle heat.
- Crush the digestive biscuits/Graham Crackers and cornflakes. Then add the peanuts and crush a little more. I used my food processor for this, but if you want to hit things with a rolling pin in a freezer bag to work out some aggression, then go ahead!
- Add the snickers and butter mix to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into the lined tin and top with melted chocolate.
- Leave to set, then cut into slices and enjoy!
Pin It For Later!