No-Bake Marshmallow Snowballs. Sticky, gooey marshmallows surrounded by a chocolate and biscuit crumb mixture, then rolled in coconut.
- 2 oz or 55g dessicated coconut
- 2 oz or 55g drinking chocolate or cocoa powder
- 2 oz or 55g butter (or even coconut oil)
- ½ tin condensed milk (7oz/200g approx.)
- 14 digestive biscuits/graham crackers (7oz/200g approx.)
- 1 packet marshmallows (you won't need them all)
- fine coconut, for coating
If you want to try this recipe with the marshmallow fluff, then make sure you place spoonfuls in the freezer the night before you want to make these. Otherwise, just use regular marshmallows.
Melt the butter and mix with the crushed digestives, drinking chocolate, coconut and condensed milk.
Use this mixture to cover a marshmallow, rolling each into a neat round ball. If your hands are damp while you do this, it makes things a lot easier. Also try not to have too much biscuit mixture around the outside - you really want a much greater ratio of marshmallow to biscuit mix!
Toss the covered marshmallows in coconut to cover and place in the fridge to set. And Enjoy!